How does the Davis® Program work for adults?
Motivated adults bring a level of maturity and self-awareness that make the program extremely rewarding and successful! We have helped adults of all ages to improve their reading, writing, spelling, focus, and stress levels.
Working one-on-one through the Davis® Dyslexia Correction Program steps in a 100% judgment-free-zone, adults are able to confront and release confusion and anxiety with letters, words, and punctuation – finally understanding how to control the dyslexic symptoms that make functioning in various situations difficult. New England Dyslexia Solutions has helped adults conquer their stresses with:
- Public Speaking or reading out loud
- Studying/understanding complex subjects (college or work-related)
- Commonly misused or misspelled words
- Punctuation/grammar usage
- Stress management
- Focusing techniques
- Listening skills
…and much more!
Why is the Davis® Program a great fit for adults?
1) The Program is facilitated one-on-one and is designed to meet your specific goals and areas for improvement.
2) The Davis Program is a one-week, intensive program – no weekly visits!
3) Follow-up work is done independently – on your schedule, in your own home, and with no extra expense!
4) It provides tools for focus, mental clarity, stress-management, energy-level management and skills that will ease reading difficulties.
From Dyslexia the Gift web site, www.dyslexia.com
© 1995-2006 Davis Dyslexia Association International
Reprinted with Permission